Today's students are tomorrow's leaders and innovators. At UC San Diego, academic programs facilitate interactions between companies and students with various interests, enabling everything from recruitment to internships to collaborative research. Our Corporate Relations team can help identify the route that most benefits your company.
Here is what UC San Diego can offer you:
- Prescreening of potential employees
- Access to informal student and campus networks
- An internship pipeline program for your company that:
- Reduces recruitment and training costs
- Provides supervisory experience for prospective managers
- Influences future professionals in your field
- Provides fresh perspective for your business
- Develops professionals attuned to the specific needs of your organization
Participation in a recruiting program increases your company’s visibility on the UC San Diego campus, giving you the opportunity to educate students about your company's culture and benefits.
Below are more opportunities:
Career Services Center
Connecting UC San Diego students with jobs and graduate education information.
Jacobs School of Engineering
Companies can gain visibility among top engineering students to help fill work force needs.
Rady School of Management
The Rady School is a valuable resource for organizations seeking top talent to meet human resource needs.
Provides a valuable resource to recruit experienced professionals motivated to excel with enhanced skills and knowledge.
For more information, call (858) 822-0062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.