Corporate Partnership Opportunities
UC San Diego is an engine that drives learning, research and economic growth. Corporate philanthropy contributes to our ability to do so. When companies invest in relevant sectors across our campus, the university responds by generating ideas and leaders.
What's important to your organization? There are a variety of giving opportunities available to meet your company's goals and interests. We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you to develop a plan targeted to your specific needs.
- Student Support - Undergraduate scholarships and graduate student fellowships provide opportunities for the best and brightest students, ensure excellence and make a UC San Diego education a reality for ambitious and motivated students. Your company can also open doors with paid internships and funding for targeted student organizations on campus.
- Research Grants – As a world-class research university, innovation is key to UC San Diego's success. Corporate funding supports leading-edge research and innovative educational programs.
- Naming Opportunities – Whether naming a research fund, an endowed scholarship, faculty chair, science lab or other facility, your gift leaves a lasting legacy at the university and provides a high-level way to build name recognition with faculty, as well as students who could be your future clients or employees.
- Product and Service Donations – In-kind donations of equipment, products or services are vital to the research that trains future industry leaders and provides experience on the type of equipment your workforce needs.
- Campus Visits by Corporate Leadership and Technology Executives – It is important that UC San Diego students have an opportunity to learn and appreciate the business, science and technology challenges facing industry. Visits offer an excellent opportunity for your company to interact with our faculty and students.
- Corporate Affiliate Programs – You may also designate gifts to directly support any school, division, department, center or program at UC San Diego. We help connect industry with faculty and students, and provide individualized benefits to members.
Here's just a sampling:
- California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology
- Career Services Opportunity Alliance
- Center for Magnetic Recording Research Sponsors
- Center for Networked Systems Industry Partners
- Jacobs School of Engineering Corporate Affiliates Program
- Rady School of Management Corporate Connections
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Employer Matching Gifts Program – Many companies sponsor matching gift programs that double or triple charitable contributions made by their employees, in turn dramatically increasing the impact of an individual's gift to UC San Diego. We are grateful to our corporate partners who provide this important resource. Click here to see if your company is listed.
For more information, call (858) 822-0062 or email email@example.com.